The term 'Yogadotcalm' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Calgary, AB. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Yogadotcalm uses the services of MindBody Online to track the client database, sign in to classes as well as process all credit and debit payments. All financial information is collected and managed by MindBody Online. MindBody's Terms can be found at: www.mindbodyonline.com.
Passcard/Membership Terms & Conditions
15% Discount on memberships and passes for full-time students, seniors aged 60+, Canadian Military Veterans, full-time CBE and CCSB teachers. Valid ID required. Not applicable to Introductory Memberships. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Must purchase at the studio, cannot receive discount online.
All prices are listed in $CDN. Prices do not include GST, except $17 drop-in.
- All new clients are eligible to purchase the 1 Month Intro and 3 Month Intro one time each. 15% discount cannot be applied to these memberships.
- Unlimited Membership Terms:
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Memberships can be transferred once.
- Memberships cannot be shared.
- Memberships can only be extended due to injury/illness with a doctor's note. Extensions must be confirmed/inquired about before the expiry date of the membership.
- A travel hold can be placed on 6 Month, 1 Year, and Auto-Pay memberships for travel longer than 21 days. A travel hold can be used once per year, and must be confirmed via email before departure date.
- 1 Year and Auto-Pay membership holders receive 6/3 Free passes, respectively, every year to share with family and friends and receive 10% off merchandise (some exclusions apply).
- Please click here to view all the terms for Monthly Auto-Pay membership. Click on Select Item then Monthly Auto-Pay.
- Pass Card Terms:
- Pass cards do not have expiry dates (unless otherwise indicated).
- Pass cards are non-refundable.
- Pass cards can be shared with family members only.
- Pass cards can be transferred once.